These are your advantages:
- large processing area of 2,300 x 835 x 100 mm (LxWxH)
- fast and flexible laser marking and cutting process on one machine
- innovative combination of dynamic scan head for laser marking with path control for laser cutting
- Label, cut or drill metals, plastics, acrylic, wood, glass, leather, paper / cardboard, ceramics, glass, mirrors, lacobels, paints, labels etc.
- Label: texts, numbers, symbols, codes, grayscale photos
- Cut / drill: easy import of g-code, plt, hpgl, dxf data or postscript as a cut contour
- almost maintenance-free technology
The c-economy can be equipped with different laser sources - depending on which materials you want to process. We offer a variety of solutions for laser processing and are happy to advise you to find the optimal solution for you.
|Beam sources, optionally:||CO2 with 30W or 60W, fiber laser 1064nm 20W or 100W|
|Lettering field sze:||100 x 100 mm|
|Work Area for cutting and marking||2.300 x 835 x 100 mm (LxBxH)|
|Workpiece size max.:||3.000 x 900 x 100 mm (LxBxH)|
|Control:||integrated Windows PC with c-mark / c-cut software|
|Electrical connection:||100-240V, 50-60Hz, 16A|